Specifications and pricing have been announced for the 2019 Holden Acadia, the big seven-seater will officially go on sale on November 11 priced from $42,990 drive-away.
Holden is offering the Acadia in three trim levels: LT, LTZ and LTZ-V.
There is no diesel option, all variants are powered by a naturally-aspirated 3.6-litre V6 petrol engine producing 231kW and 367Nm, it’s paired with a nine-speed automatic transmission with a choice of front- or all-wheel drive.
Fuel consumption on the combined cycle is rated at 8.9L/100km for two-wheel drive models and 9.3L/100km for all-wheel drive variants using standard unleaded fuel. To increase efficiency, the Acadia utilises active fuel management (cylinder deactivation) and auto stop-start.
All Acadia variants are rated to tow 2000kg, a tow pack comes standard with a tow ball load rated at 200kg.
Dimensionally, the Acadia measures 4979mm long, 1916mm wide and 1767mm high with a 2857mm wheelbase. The ground clearance comes in at 198mm for the LT and LTZ, while the LTZ-V has 203mm of clearance due to larger 20-inch alloys.
Luggage capacity is a skinny 292 litres with all three rows up, increasing to 1042 litres with the third row folded away. With the second and third rows folded flat, the storage area can accommodate 2102 litres.
Every Acadia will get autonomous emergency braking, lane keep assist, lane departure warning, automatic high-beam assist, forward collision alert, rear parking assist, blind zone alert and rear cross-traffic alert as standard.
Also, in a first for Holden, the Acadia will also feature intelligent speed assist with traffic sign recognition which has been calibrated by Holden’s local engineers, as has the new active trailer assist.
In a bid to offer a strong alternative to the Toyota Kluger and Mazda CX-9, the Acadia’s standard equipment list includes keyless entry with push-button start, three-zone automatic climate control, rear-view camera, USB ports in all three rows, an 8.0-inch infotainment touchscreen, satellite navigation, Apple Car Play and Android Auto.
2019 Holden Acadia equipment highlights:
Standard on Acadia LT
- Traffic Sign Recognition with Intelligent Speed Assist
- Hitch View System
- Towing package (accessory ball mount & tow ball required)
- Keyless entry with Push-Button Start
- Satellite navigation
- Tri-zone climate control
- 18-inch Alloy Wheels
- LED Daytime Running Lamps
- Side Blind Zone Alert
- Lateral Impact Avoidance
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist
- Autonomous Emergency Braking
- Driver Mode Control
- Forward Collision Alert with Head-Up Warning
- Following Distance Indicator
- Rear Park Assist
- Rear View Camera
- AWD Optional
Additional features to LT:
- Leather-appointed trim
- 10-way power adjustable driver’s seat
- 8-way power adjustable front passenger seat
- Heated front seats
- Auto dimming interior mirror
- Chrome door handles
- Front fog lamps
- Rain sensing wipers
- Wireless phone charging (compatible devices)
- Hands-free power tailgate
- Front Park Assist
- Advanced Park Assist
- AWD Optional
Additional features to LTZ:
- 10-way power adjustable front passenger seat
- Memory driver’s seat
- Ventilated front seats
- 20" Wheels
- Dual-panel sunroof
- Bi-function HID headlamps
- FlexRide Adaptive Suspension
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (all-speed)
- 360-degree camera
- 8.0-inch colour driver information display
- 8 Speaker Bose Premium Audio with amplifier and subwoofer
- AWD optional
2019 Holden Acadia pricing:
LT 2WD – $43,490 ($42,990 drive-away)
LT AWD – $47,490 ($46,990 drive-away)
LTZ 2WD – $53,490 ($53,990 drive-away)
LTZ AWD – $57,490 ($57,990 drive-away)
LTZ-V 2WD – $63,490 ($63,990 drive-away)
LTZ-V AWD – $67,490 ($67,990 drive-away)
More: All News