Australian specs and pricing have been announced for the new-generation 2020 Nissan Juke ahead of a showroom arrival in June.
Prices start from $27,990 plus on-road costs for the Juke ST and top out at $36,490 plus on-roads for the Juke Ti.
The new Juke is built on Nissan's new CMF-B platform and is now longer, wider and taller than its predecessor, measuring 4210mm in length (+75mm), 1800mm in width (+35mm) and 1595mm in height (+30mm). The wheelbase grows to 2636mm while the boot capacity is 422 litres which expands to 1305 litres with the rear seat folded down.
Nissan says the new underpinnings deliver a Juke that’s approximately 6 per cent lighter and 13 per cent stiffer.
The grown-up Juke is also said to be quieter than its predecessor, with thicker acoustic insulation applied to more areas of the vehicle, including across the engine undercover, transmission tunnel, the bonnet, wheel arches, floor and dashboard.
Every Juke variant is powered by a 1.0-litre three-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine delivering 84kW of power and 180Nm of torque. It’s matched with a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission that drives the front wheels.
Nissan says the Juke is among the most fuel-efficient SUVs in Australia averaging 5.8L/100km on the combined cycle.
The entry-level ST (from $27,990 plus on-road costs) gets 17-inch alloy wheels, automatic LED headlights, autonomous emergency braking, blind-spot monitoring, traffic sign recognition, a rear-view camera, and an 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Climbing a rung to the ST+ (from $30,790 plus on-roads) adds LED fog lights, satellite navigation, heated front seats and front parking sensors.
The ST-L (from $33,940 plus on-roads) brings 19-inch alloy wheels, ambient lighting, moving object detection, intelligent cruise control, a 7.0-inch driver information display in the instrument binnacle, a rear USB port, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear shifter.
Finally, the range-topping Ti (from $36,490 plus on-roads) features quilted leather and Alcantara seat trim, Alcantara on the dashboard, knee pad and door panels, 19-inch alloy wheels and an eight-speaker Bose audio system.
Scroll below for a full rundown of each grade’s equipment highlights.
The all-new Juke will arrive in dealerships from June 2020.
2020 Nissan Juke pricing (excludes on-road costs):
ST - $27,990
ST+ - $30,740
ST-L - $33,940
Ti - $36,490
Nissan Juke equipment highlights:
- Idle stop/start
- Paddle shifters
- 8.0-inch infotainment touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Voice recognition
- Advanced Drive Assist Display (4.2-inch TFT)
- Rear-view camera and rear parking sensors
- Emergency Stop Signal
- Forward Collision Warning
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Intelligent Emergency Braking (pedestrian & cyclist)
- Lane Departure Warning and Intelligent Lane Intervention
- Intelligent Driver Alert
- Blind-Spot Warning
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Active Speed Limiter
- Rear spoiler
- Daytime running lights
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Power-folding and heated door mirrors
- Auto LED headlights with High Beam Assist
- Hill Start Assist
- Intelligent Trace Control
- Intelligent Ride Control
- Monoform cloth seats
- Six-way manual-adjustment driver’s seat, four-way manual-adjustment front passenger’s seat
- LED Fog lights
- Satellite Navigation
- Heated front seats
- Front parking sensors
- 19-inch alloy wheels
- Door and centre ambient lighting
- Moving Object Detection
- Intelligent Cruise Control
- Intelligent Around-View Monitor
- 7.0-inch TFT/Advanced Drive Assist Display (ADAD)
- Rear USB port for charging
- Six speakers
- Drive modes (Eco/Standard/Sport)
- Electric park brake with auto-hold
- Leather accented steering wheel & shift knob
- Part cloth/leather seat trim
- Follow-me-home headlights
- Quilted accented leather with Alcantara seat trim
- Alcantara dashboard, knee pad & door panels
- Shark-fin antenna
- Illuminated ‘Juke’ entry kick plates
- 19-inch Akari alloy wheels
- Eight-speaker Bose Personal Plus audio
- Tyre-pressure-monitoring system
More: All News